Here is my fancy third person bio...
Emma P. is a best selling author, accountability coach and mentor to mums in business. She is the expert in getting sh*t done and her books The 7 secrets to getting sh*t done, The 7 secrets to not giving a sh*t and 'Get the f*ck over yourself' have reached bestseller status. Her quirky and straight-talking approach means you not only get your sh*t sorted, but you will laugh along the way.
Emma helps women realise their self-care comes first and that, without looking after you first, you can’t look after others to your full potential.
Put on your own oxygen mask before assisting others. You can’t help them unless you help yourself first.
In addition, Emma is a self-confessed tech-head and accidentally found herself building websites. She built her daughter (who was 5 at the time) a computer from scratch 'just for laughs' and her first website was built in 2002. Since then, she builds WordPress websites for clients and also teaches them how to customise them - by themselves.
So - who is Emma P. and why does she say sh*t so much?
Look. The word sh*t is practically normal language these days and it covers so many things, doesn’t it? Your sh*t could be your business, your relationships, your money, your body or your baggage.
And let’s face it - we all have baggage, yes? Well, I help you with getting your sh*t sorted, cleared and I get you moving forward. I am an accountability coach, which means that you are accountable to me! This also means that you get so much more done, which then means that you get to live your life in the way that you want.
I get it.
I gave everything. I did everything. Then I realised that this was MY LIFE. And no-one could control it…just me.
I’ll tell you my story in more detail later…but don’t worry - I am here to help you.
I will be your bestie. I will call you on your bullsh*t and ra-ra you on your achievements. I do it all with love and a bit of Virgoness. Is that even a word? Well, it is now!
I write books on getting your sh*t done and caring less, to care even more. I am even just finishing the third book in this trilogy - The 7 secrets to a sh*t hot relationship. Be warned - I can be a bit sweary, so don’t complain because I’ll ignore it and save my energy for people who really want help!
I run a life-changing course called My Time. My Life (this website) specifically for people who recognise that this is their time and their life now.
If you need permission to have a life that you love - here it is.
I can say with absolute honesty, and a teeny bit of ego, that I know my sh*t and I have been there and done that. From being in a shitty marriage, to life as a single mum, to meeting my soul mate and writing successful books - I’ve experienced it!
I can help you. You can have fun and flexibility in your life. You can have it - because it’s your time.
Want to know more about Emma?
Here are 5 random facts about me:
- I live in Wollongong, Australia - near the beach. I probably go to the beach twice a day for a walk/swim or a coffee. You may not recognise me though, as generally I am wearing hoodies and my hair is a bit dirty when I am not running workshops/talking to clients face to face.
- I started my first online business selling wedding dresses when my daughter was 12 months old - I was a bit bored and definitely not interested in mother’s groups and talking about kids all the time.
- I was born in Birmingham, UK and moved to Australia on my own when I was 19 years old. Yes, there was a boy involved…
- My partner and I found each other after he purchased my first book and looked me up on Facebook. Thanks Mark Zuckerberg!
- I am a total nerd. I love all things technology and can build computers.
Please contact Emma P. here.
You can contact Emma here.